sc – single crochet;
inc – increase;
dec – decrease;
sl-st – slip stitch;
ch – chain;
dc – double crochet.
PURPLE EAR BUNNY PATTERN
Foot, Leg, Body Description
1) 6sc into magic ring
2-) 6inc = 12sc
3-) (1sc, 1inc) .6 = 18sc
4-) (2sc, 1inc) .6 = 24sc
5-) (1inc, 11sc) .2 = 26sc
10-) (1dec, 11sc) .2 = 24sc
11-) (1dec, 10sc) .2 = 22sc
12) (1dec, 9sc) .2 = 20sc
13-) 20 sc
14-) we go back and knit 15 sc
15) back to 13sc
16) back to 11sc
17) back to 9sc
18) back to 7sc
20-) At this time, we knit the whole environment.
21) Decrease 1sc, 1dec until 18sc.
22) -53) for 18sc along 32 rows.
54) Connect the right leg of the rabbit to the left leg with 5sc. 46sc without incrementing a row increase
55) -56) 2 rows of 46sc
57) Increase on both sides of the waist 48sc
59) Increase each side of the waist 50sc
61) Increasing each side of the waist 52sc
62) -66) 5 rows of 52sc
67) Let’s change the skirt color with pink and repeat as 3dcinc, 1dc row as flo …. Continue the skirt without increasing 9 rows decrease. 1sc, 2 chains, 3dc, 2 chain, 1sc, 2 chains, 3dc, 1sc along 1 row. The skirt is over.
67) A row of rows in pink for the blo part that we did not knit at the waist. The next row is a row of half handrails without incrementally decreasing over the cc.
68) Let’s continue with the needles in white color as a block on the half handrail we made in the previous row.
69) In the meantime, let’s make two decrease from the front. 50sc
70) -71) 2 rows of 50sc
72) Make a decrease on both sides of the waist.
74) Decrease on both sides. 46sc
75) row 46sc
76) decrease 44sc from front and back one (Place the jukebox.)
77) Make a decrease from the front and back. 42sc
78) 42sc yellow
79) One side decrease with white. 40sc
80) White decreases in front and back
82) 38sc with yellow
83) A decrease 36sc on both sides of the waist
84) Meanwhile, let’s combine the arm .. Let’s combine the arms with 5sc close to the body.
85) In the next row, let’s knit the 9sc of the sleeves we did not knit. And a decrease of 54sc from the front and back
86) 1 (01 decrease 4er from the front and one decrease 44sc from the middle of the back body
87) 4er decrease from the upper arm and a decrease 34sc from the middle of the front and back body
88) 3 each decrease from the upper arm, one decrease from front and back 26sc
89) 3 drops decrease from the upper arm, one decrease from the front and back 18 sc
90) Pull 3 chains in yellow color along the row as flo …
90) In the Blo section, make 18sc for 3 rows with skin color.
Top of the Dress:
For the front of the dress, go back to the 68th place, where we did not knit flo presentation before, and start by centering the part that will come in front of the dress. 14 half handrails, 1 chain back, 13sc, 2 chains back, 13hdc, 1 chain back, 13sc, 2 chain back, 13hdc, 1 chain back, 13sc, 2 chain back, 13hdc, 1 chain back Skip 1sc, 12sc, go back to your 1sc, skip 1sc 11sc. tear off the rope.
For the hangers behind the waist, let’s make 32 chains back, jump 6 chains, make a double crochet to the 7th and make room for the buttonhole.
Later, let’s continue the handrail until the back of the waist.
Let’s do the same thing in the other hanger.
* For pocket, you can knit a rectangle like 2 – 3 rows of dress front.
Magic ring into 6sc
1sc, 1 inc
2sc, 1 inc.
3 row fixed 18sc
2dec 14 sc
2dec 12 sc
15 rows 14sc
Pull 3 chains of flo with yellow color along the row of bat. 14sc as blo with white color
(2sc, 1inc) 4, 2sc = 18sc
2 rows of 18 sc
(2sc, 1dec) 4, 2sc = 14.
Magic ring into 6sc
6 inc = 12sc
1 sc, 1inc = 18sc
2sc 1inc = 24sc
5 row 24sc
2 rows with blue (gazzal 3420) 24sc
2 rows with light blue (gazzal 3451) 24sc
2 powder (gazzal 3444) 24sc
24 sc with 2 purple
24sc with 10 rows of skin color
2sc 1dec 1 row 18 sc
1sc 1dec 12sc
With skin color
Magic ring into 8sc
8th = 16sc
(1sc 1inc) 8 = 24sc
2nd row 24sc
1 row 24sc with white
(1SC, 1dec) 8 = 16sc
8a = 8sc Finish by reducing all of them.
Pull 15 chains back, start from the 2nd chain and make 2 hdc in each hole. Until the end of the queue. Then give the shape of a rose and fasten the rose petals in a loop with a crochet hook from below and prevent them from falling apart. Or you can sew it from below with a needle.
1-Magic ring into 6sc
2-6inc = 12
3- (1sc, 1inc) * 6 = 18sc
4- (2sc, 1inc) * 6 = 24sc
5- (3sc, 1inc) * 6 = 30sc
6- (4sc, 1inc) * 6 = 36sc
7- (5sc, 1inc) * 6 = 42sc
8- (6sc, 1inc) * 6 = 48sc
9- (7sc, 1inc) * 6 = 54sc
10- (8sc, 1inc) * 6 = 60sc
14 rows between 11-24 = 60sc
25- (8sc, 1dec) * 6 = 54sc
26- (7sc, 1dec) * 6 = 48sc
27- (6sc, 1dec) * 6 = 42sc
28- (5sc, 1dec) * 6 = 36sc
29- (4sc, 1dec) * 6 = 30sc
30- (3sc, 1dec) * 6 = 24sc
31- (2sc, 1dec) * 6 = 18sc
32- (1sc, 1dec) * 6 = 12sc
18-19. 10mm eye is attached, leaving 8sc space between the rows.